Utilities v1.6.0 with MyGesture Editor & XWinder
The editor & utilities run on Mac OS X 10.2+, Linux,
Windows 2000 & Windows XP. (Customers with older
operating systems can apply the upgrade from one of these
operating systems, then return their unit to the older
XWinder runs on Mac OS X 10.2+, Windows
2000 & XP.
- XWinder uses direct, intuitive hand motions to
simultaneously move and resize application windows, as illustrated
- You must run the firmware upgrade
utility or enable
XWinder Chords in the Feature selector before XWinder
Editor capabilities include:
- Adjust pointing speed/acceleration.
- Customize macro/hotkeys generated by any gesture.
- Define new gestures on any chord.
- Adjust surface key locations and behavior.
The MultiTouch utilities also
- Hand Tracking SDK for access to raw finger paths and
- Feature Selector panel for quick setting changes.
- Diagnostics to test your MultiTouch hardware.
- Mac OS X utility for automatically switching between
- Customization scripts for the Emacs Text
Please note you will need Adobe Acrobat
Reader to view these documents.
- Right Hand Gesture/Hotkey Mappings for all
- iGesture Pad Installation and Operation Guide (2-pages)
- Installation and Operation Guide for TouchStream
iGesture Numpad, iGesture Retro & iGesture
|If you do not already have Acrobat you may click on
the "Download Acrobat" icon to download it for FREE